Even in these times THE FLAG offers a protected home!COVID-19 https://the-flag.de/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/the-flag-hotel-serviced-apartments-student-apartments-senior-living-ueber-uns-news-1.jpg 900 600 THE FLAG https://the-flag.de/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/the-flag-hotel-serviced-apartments-student-apartments-senior-living-ueber-uns-news-1.jpg
Enjoy the freedom, comfort and independence! No matter in which of our houses you are our guest. In times of the Corona Pandemic, you benefit from the fact that we have always specialised in long-term accommodation.
Many of our houses have a rooftop terrace, perfect for you to take a deep breath. Thanks to us being located so conveniently near the shops, shopping can be done quickly. There are many other local facilities that will make your stay with us pleasant and safe.
With regard to Corona, we have taken many measures to make your stay safe and secure. All our hygiene measures can be found in our hygiene concept.
We have paid the utmost attention to the implementation of these measures and are monitoring current developments so that we can make adjustments immediately if necessary.
What you can do yourself?
- Please note the designated mask obligation.
- Please observe the markings on the floor to define the distance
- Wash your hands frequently. Please make use of the disinfectant in public areas.
- Avoid close contact with people and stay at home if possible. Keep the necessary minimum distance of 1.5 m to other people.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a handkerchief or the sleeve (not with your hands) if you cough or sneeze, and dispose of used handkerchiefs immediately.
- If you have fever, cough, or breathing difficulties, seek medical attention early, follow the instructions of your local health authority and call them in advance to contact the proper health care facility.
- If you or someone you have come in contact with is infected with COVID-19 (coronavirus), please contact your local health authority immediately for quarantine guidelines.
We know that these are unsettled times for everyone, so if you have any concerns or questions please feel free to email us at any time.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
We want to continue to offer you a safe place with stability, peace and security.
In the interest of everyone’s safety, we ask you to follow the political instructions and recommendations as closely as possible. Thank you for your patience, understanding and consideration.
Current restrictions of the individual federal states can be found here:
Be careful and, above all, stay healthy.