Spa Costa del Sol
Your Wellness Hotel in Spain
Impressions of our Spa
THE FLAG Costa del Sol
Sustainable relaxation – for body, mind and the environment. At our wellness hotel in Spain, you can expect a holistic experience tailored to your individual needs: stress-relieving massages, cleansing facials and a variety of health-promoting activities such as yoga, Pilates, water sports and more.
As a consciously sustainable hotel, our focus is on promoting your health and well-being – while protecting the environment. Our therapies and treatments use only vegan and natural products.
Our Spa Offer
- Anti-stress ritual
- Dynamic massages for physical relaxation
- Intensive cleansing facial treatment
- Cellular Recreation Facial
- Advanced bio-lift facial
- Express facelift for men’s needs
- Aromatic, Therapeutic & Geothermal Massage
- Lymphatic drainage
- Physiotherapeutic treatment and functional recovery
- Relaxing foot massage
- Relaxing head and neck massage
- Body peeling with sea crystals
- Eye lift + face lift
- Individual private fitness training
- Anti-cellulite treatment
- All information about our spa offer
High Quality Natural Cosmetics – Vegan and Natural
Vegan, skin-friendly and rich in effective biotechnological ingredients: Our high quality natural cosmetic products from Team Dr. Joseph are not only good for your body – they are also good for our planet.
Let us pamper you on your spa holiday in Spain and enjoy a spa experience that is environmentally friendly and sustainable through and through. Pure relaxation with a clear conscience. All our products are designed to work together perfectly – but you can mix and match to suit your needs.
SEVEN M. – Regional & Sustainable Enjoyment
To really pamper you, we have also thought of your palate. In our SEVEN M. restaurant you will find culinary delights to round off your wellness holiday in Spain. Fresh, seasonal and regional ingredients, sourced from within a 50km radius.
In keeping with our passion for sustainability, SEVEN M. is vegan-friendly. Whether for breakfast, lunch or dinner, only green ingredients are used to create a varied, exciting and authentic gourmet experience.
THE FLAG for more Sustainability
It is not just our spa on the Costa del Sol that has a sustainable approach. THE FLAG as a whole is committed to sustainability:
- Our investments are geared towards the sustainable use of resources.
- We actively contribute to the sustainable development of the social environment.
- We promote transparent communication and flat hierarchies to comply with the principles of good corporate governance.
At our wellness hotel in Spain, we take advantage of the country’s natural advantages, such as the intense sunshine to produce solar electricity. To learn more about our contribution to climate and environmental protection, download our full sustainability report in german here.